Sunday, April 07, 2002

I just got back from CSF's senior banquet. It was really fun. People were a lot more sexual in their dancing. It was interesting. Of course, it would have been better if there was anyone in CSF that I was interested in... Last night I went to a club to see Three Minute Mile. I had forgotten how good they were. I had SO much fun dancing, though I got a little too into it. I hurt my knee... I wish that I had had more energy, though. As Peggy's teacher says, "Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire," and having no boyfriend, or even a prospect, I had a lot to dance out. We all got 'slutty'. I wore my sparkly shirt and lots of glitter. My pants kept falling down, being hiphuggers. I liked it. Plus I was proud of myself for wearing that shirt out in public. I felt sexy. Not something I feel a lot. Though of course, NO guy hit on me.
I am so tired of every guy I know having a crush on the same girl. I'm not complaining that it's not me because I don't really care. But really. Can't they have SOME imagination? Vary it up a little? I'm so tired of hearing that all the single guys have crushes on Sarah. I like Sarah and I can see why they would be attracted to her. But after a while, it gets irritating. There are so many cool girls in CSF that they could have crushes on. Yet the majority focuses on her. Grr...
I was kind of irritated that Marla told Neal I had a crush on Coverdale. It was definitely a little awkward. Not that I have a crush on Neal. But there is a little bit of slight mutual (I think) attraction. And it was weird having a conversation about another guy. Especially since Neal got all protective, which was crazy. Like he thought I was going to crash a basketball party and throw myself at Coverdale's feet. I don't throw myself at anyone's feet. And I will never meet him, so it really doesn't matter. Stupid emotions. Stupid interactions. Stupid relationships.

No comments: