Sunday, April 21, 2002

I'm still listening to Pheobe's cd. I should be listening to the "Damn the Man" cd Peggy made for me (YAY PEGGY!) because it would probably help my mood. I'm really not in the best mood for listening to romantic songs; they make me sad. But I forgot about Peggy's cd when I got up and now I'm too lazy to get up and switch cds...
I went to Little 5 yesterday. It was fun. Not thrilling, but fun. Poor Godspeed. They had such a rough time, starting with a bad wreck in the first lap and followed by three more. By the end of the race, all four riders had visited the med tent and both bikes had been screwed up. It's hard to compensate for something like that. Especially when one guy hurt his arm/shoulder after less than one lap and couldn't ride anymore. Michelle and I were going to walk around and pretend to be drunk. We didn't, but it would have been funny.
Our joint party was last night. It was amusing. It's kind of interesting. We all are starting to get a little tired of each other, but, since we know we're going to miss each other this summer, we hang out lots and lots. It makes things... interesting. I won at loaded questions. Yay for me. We did henna, but it didn't work out very well. I figured out why Whitney reminded me of Kim at the beginning of the year. Busy weekend...

No comments: