Thursday, June 06, 2002

Ahhh!!! There's one problem with working out. Being sore. Now, I don't really mind being sore. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something besides wasting an hour and a half. But the problem lies in where I'm sore. I made the mistake of exercising my pecs. Since my pecs are in the same general area, and in fact rather beneath other things like breasts, everytime they move (and there is NO bra that prevents all movement), I get a nice little shock of pain. It's just lovely...
I finally got to see Spiderman. I know, I know. It's been out for a month. But I knew my parents wanted to see it. And if I go with them, they pay. It's worth the eight dollars to go with them. Anyway, I loved it and have now decided that Tobey Maguire is the perfect guy. I've discovered that I like bad boys (oooooohhhhhh.... like Spike... and Lex) or really good guys. It's an odd combination.
Well, Matt's in Boston. He actually somewhat has a real job, working as a free-lance correspondent for the Boston Globe. I'm happy for him. Really, I am. But I seriously was going to jump out a window, or maybe a moving car, if I heard my mom talk about it for one more minute. She likes to discuss things that she knows nothing about. Repeatedly. Redundantly. Talking in circles. Over and over again. ;-)

No comments: