Friday, May 05, 2006

So once again, I was apparently a pre-cursor to popularity. I had a blogger account LONG before they were popular. I had stopped using my blogger before they were popular. And now? They are all the rage. It's like the little woven purses. Mine had broken before they became popular. Those people who try and find people who are ahead of the popularity curve should totally stalk me. Therefore, I'm guessing that in five years, being middle-class poor and being forced to wear clothes that keep getting progressively shorter because you can't afford new ones will be the "in" thing. It'll be great.

But yes. So now I am jumping on the bandwagon I had abandoned before it broke camp. Why? Well, as fun as livejournal is, it's not. Plus it is my secret ambition to break into not only the DC-blog lists, but to break into New York and possibly Boston as well. And I can totally take on Chicago, given that I know at least six people there.

No comments: