Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Spies and whatnot

My coworker Susan and I are now within feet of each other. And, more importantly, talking distance. I don't think we are going to get much work done.

In other news, I am sadly SO excited about going home this weekend. Plus my mom will all want to pamper me (due to the health problems) and maybe they'll buy me stuff. And it's so peaceful there, and quiet. Plus I get to play with my kitties. I miss having a kitty. I've decided that someone should give me one. And by someone, I mean Spyboy. Who apparently doesn't like being called Spyboy. But EVERYONE uses the bf or my so or tg (as the Daily Dump refers to his girlfriend). It's so... boring. And he spied on me when we first started dating. Well, not exactly spied. He spied online and stalked a bit online and then talked me into letting him come over. Plus DC is so full of intrigue and politics, it just makes things more fun. Our trolley tourguide (who wound up singing to us, strangely enough) informed us that there are thousands of spies in the area around the White House. And the CIA did tell me that I should join their office of Clandestine Affairs. Hehe. I'd be like the coolest spy EVER. Especially since I currently tell everyone almost everything. It makes things fun for me. I tell Spyboy what my friends say about him, I tell them what he says... It levels the playing field.

On a new topic, Susan has declared that I should post childhood pictures of me on here. Mainly because I forced her to look at them when I brought my laptop into work. And because the Liberal Banana did a hair style montage. But seriously. I was like the CUTEST baby EVER. So adorable. I looked like a doll. So I might eventually post some. When I have the time. And when I figure out how to.

2 comments:

Liberal Banana said...

So you're saying I should refer to Boyfriend as something more interesting, eh? Hmmm...I could call him Giganto-Man (he's 6'5") but I don't think he'd like that. Or BBE (Best Boyfriend Ever) but that might not actually be a FACT. And then there could be SmellyFeetDude or SFD for short, but he doesn't know that I think his feet, after a long day of work, smell so bad they make my eyes water. (Proof perhaps that he is indeed not THE best boyfriend ever because THAT guy would have feet that smell like roses.)

So...yeah. Until I become more creative, I'm gonna have to stick to plain old "Boyfriend."

Can't wait to see the pictures when you get around to it!!!

Rebecca said...

Eww... he has smelly feet?! How have you not told him? How does he not know? And I didn't say that EVERYONE needed to refer to their significant other by a cool nickname. I don't expect other people to be as creative as I am; I just get tired of talking about "my boyfriend" whenever I'm around people I don't know that well. So I figured I'd have a little fun on my blog. :-) Though I could switch it up to Garlic Boy because he even thinks about garlic, he smells like it.