Thursday, July 06, 2006

Zach Braff, you can do better!


My coworker just informed me that Perez Hilton is reporting that Zach Braff is dating Jessica Simpson. Are you freaking kidding me?! Zach is young, cute, intelligent, quirky, AND funny, and he wants to date Jessica Simpson?! I say it again. Zach, you can do better! Mandy Moore was better and I still have yet to forgive her for A Walk to Remember. Seriously, Mandy. I want my two and a half hours back. And the brain cells that committed suicide to avoid the monotony that was that movie. I could probably use those back as well. Either way, Zach, you are majorly disappointing me. I mean, I know that air-heads are now hip and in in Hollywood. But fight the trend and go for someone who can actually have a conversation with you.

In other news, I am apparently living inside The Devil Wears Prada. Not that my boss is evil... just... frustrating. We'll leave it at that.

4 comments:

Liberal Banana said...

Wait, he's no longer with Mandy Moore? Damn it! They were so cute together! I love Mandy Moore. AWTR was not a good movie by any means but I. Just. Love her. There's seriously no way he could be dating Jessica Simpson. I mean it. NOT WAY.

Rebecca said...

I agree with you on the Jessica Simpson thing. Mandy Moore I just cannot like. I've tried, really I have. It just isn't going to happen. But Jessica? Ew.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever think maybe he's not dating her, and they just boinked?

Come on, Jessica Simpson is hot, I think most guys if given the chance would do her.

Rebecca said...

Eww... I'd hope there'd be at least some guys for whom ditziness is a huge turn-off. I kind of hoped Zach was one of those. Either way, he's losing points in my eyes.