Thursday, November 30, 2006

Poor kitty

Well my little kitty can have kittens no longer. She came through surgery and was up trying to play last night. It is pretty pathetic, though. They're making her wear one of those cones on her head. Not only does she have to wear it, she has to wear it for a whole TEN days. She keeps hitting it on stuff and then it scares her. This morning, I let her out of the closet for a bit. She hit it on my suitcase and then literally hopped across the room. She made it in only a few bounds, too. It would have been impressive/funny if I weren't worried about the state of her stitches. And she walks funny because it's there.

CW and I have been looking for engagement rings. Not because either of us want to get engaged, but because we want the rings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for spay!

Engagement rings but no engagement? That could be a new fasion trend.

Rebecca said...

I think actually it's already a trend. Women who don't want to get married buy their own rings and wear them on their right hands. I can't remember what it's called, though.