Friday, June 29, 2007

Farewell, Studio 60

I think last night may have been the last ever episode of Studio 60. Studio 60, I shall miss you. You were dramatic and intelligent and therefore had to die. I thought the last episode tied everything up a little too neatly. "She's dying, she's dead, he's dead, no, everyone is alive and happy and in love!!!" But I still enjoyed you muchly. And I nearly missed you entirely. Luckily, I was watching the So You Think You Can Dance? results show immediately before and remembered right as I was about to turn off the TV. (Sidenote: If my brother weren't white, he'd look like Dominic.)

I also think that there is only one other woman working on my floor today. Thanks to the sheer amount of water I usually drink and the tea and coffee I had in addition, I've spent a fair amount of time running back and forth to the bathroom. And there has only been one siting of anyone else and very little evidence that anyone besides us has used the restroom. I know, this is a weird thing to notice, but when you have to pee 8 times in 5 hours, you need something to occupy your mind.

2 comments:

HomeImprovementNinja said...

In the past couple of days I've been going to the bathroom a freakish amount of times also. I decided to cut back on caffeine, so I switched to water instead of coke for part of the day, which is giving me headaches. I'm also trying to drink at least 1 litre a day.

These combined effects (my agitated state due to headaches) and my constant going to the bathroom, I think, has convinced my co-workers that I'm addicted to the other type of coke.

When I came back from lunch today, I half expected to find one of those pamphlets for the confidential substance abuse program under my door.

Rebecca said...

Admitting the problem is the first step...

You could really freak them out by coming back with white powder on your nose. Or at least sniffing a lot.