Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Non-exciting orals.

So now that all my fellow rubberhoars are following, I really HAVE to update. Thanks a lot, guys... :-)

My orals... are done. I think I actually read too much. They were pretty impressed with the extent of the things I knew, though I could have spent more time analyzing the literature through the lens of the theory I read. But I got what I wanted, so I'm good. But now I have to work on my thesis and I'm not sure who is actually my main advisor for my thesis.

I am very glad they're done. The stress was getting to me. I was feeling sad about SB who is now to be now as AH. All missing him and whatnot. But now that I've relaxed, things are a bit better...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you, my dear. :) You're kinda amazing... - whit

Anonymous said...

hi has anyone told you youre beautiful lol my name is claire i love to knit will you knit with me?

Anonymous said...

hi rebecca i think your funny wanna hang out my name is claire.