Thursday, April 04, 2002

Ahhh!!! I started a web-journal!!! Whatever is wrong with me?!?! Okay. I'm over that. I was just jealous of all of my friends. THEY all have web journals, so I wanted one too. So here it is, baby.
Okay. I am so... confused. My mind is running at the speed of light. You didn't know that was possible, did you? I'm slowly recovering from our loss and I'm almost back to normal. Except for this "slight", if by slight you mean slightly obsessive..., crush on Tom Coverdale. He is so cute, though. Too bad there is almost NO chance that I'll ever have a conversation with him. I'm hoping it'll pass. I haven't had a real crush in so long, I'd forgotten how annoying it is.
Anyway, I'm also thinking about changing what semester I go to England. Or questioning if I really want to. Not that I don't think it'd be cool. Because it would be. But one of my inherent qualities is laziness. And planning a semester abroad is a lot of work. Maybe I should just do a summer. Or a trip. I don't know. I do have good reasons for changing the semester, though. One. THe basketball team. It is going to rock next year and it would kill me to be in England if we win the NCAA tournament. Seriously. I would probably have a heart-attack. And I have lots of friends who are all getting season tickets and it would be really fun. Two. I have several friends who are graduating next year. I don't want to miss their last semester! Three, housing for senior year. I do NOT want to live in a dorm again. But everybody decides second semester where they are going to live. Four, I will probably have to find an internship that summer; that would be easier to do here. AHHHH!!! I wish that I could just shut off my mind for a while.
I am so broke. There are so many things that I want to do that require money. I feel the money just flowing out of my pocket. But there is no way that I'm not going to see Peter, Paul, and Mary or Cabaret or Lucia di Lammermoor. Plus I have to buy people presents. And I don't know if I have a job for the summer yet...

No comments: