Friday, April 05, 2002

Well, here I am on my second day as a web-journaler. And this is the second time I've written. I rock!
Anyway, today was very non-productive, as my entire week really has been. I'm still REALLY tired, but can't nap... I know! What's wrong with me?!?! I can't nap! I can always nap! I just sit there, trying to fall asleep. I'm a little bit sad. Neal told me he's heard stories about Tom Coverdale. About how he and Fife essentially make people, or rather girls, strip to get into their parties. I can only hope he's wrong... sigh... I guess all my friends who have crushes on Hornsby are lucky. I mean, he's a good boy. He even went to church the day after the Kent State game. Oh well. I think my crush is starting to fade anyway. I know, that was quick. What can I say? I am that good.
French class was boring. As usual. My prof went around several times trying to make sure everybody could say their r's correctly. I really hate it when he does that. I feel like everybody is staring at me, which they probably are. Luckily it was my only class of the day. Then I went to prayer lunch, where we had KFC. The quality has kind of gone down. No more home-cooked meals. I mean, I understand why Linda can't really do it. And why we have pre-made stuff a lot. But it still makes me a little sad.
Michelle, Shannon, and I went to the little party thing in Dunn Meadow and then went shirt shopping. Both were disappointing as we couldn't find any good shirts and no bands played while we were there. Hopefully tonight will be fun though. I'm going to a fake rave! Three Minute Mile is playing, who I like.
Well, this has been pretty boring, I know. But too bad. That's what I wrote and that's what you get.

No comments: