Tuesday, April 16, 2002

AHHHHHH!!! I definitely am feeling flirty. Sadly, I don't have too many opportunities or even too many people I am willing to flirt with. And no, Whitney. I don't need any suggestions. Instead, I'll just go crazy. And while I can flirt with my female friends, it's just not the same. sigh.
Anyway. It is SO beautiful outside. I had to walk to Ballentine to turn in my stupid story. I really didn't want to go, but I liked it. The night was so calm and warm. I felt like I was on a tropical island. All that was missing were the cute house boys, drinks with umbrellas, and a sarong. And there are these trees. I don't know what kind of tree they are, but the blooms smell... You could smell them from ten feet away. And the moon was low in the sky and orangish. I wanted to walk for a long time, but my sweatpants (I was doing laundry, so everything else was wet) were really hot.
I love my friends. They make me happy. Peggy said they would kill anyone who dared hurt me. It seriously gave me warm fuzzies. I think I forget that people actually care about me sometimes, that I'm not just a person who amuses them. I know that THEY mean more to me than that. But it's hard to remember that it can be reciprical. I'm really going to miss them all this summer... I'm really not looking forward to the end of school that much. It'll be nice to not have to do work, but I won't be able to see my peeps. And I'll probably scare some of my friends from home... That could be amusing, though.:-) Plus at home I don't see people enough. Here I'm surrounded. If I want to be around people, I just have to walk into the hall.

No comments: