Wednesday, April 17, 2002

I am glad I'm female. I was talking to NY Nate last night and he was complaining about female solidarity, how it is unquestioning. The case we were talking about wasn't like that. But in general. Would I support a female friend over a male? Hell yeah. And I can see how that would be annoying to a guy. But deal with it. I LOVE it! YAY FOR WOMEN!!! And I can even blame it on men.(Whitney and Peggy have taught me that talent...) Really academically, too. If you want to hear my reasoning, im or email me or actually talk face to face (what a novel concept!) and I will show off my amazing mind.
On another note, I've almost decided that I'm wrong about something. I'm not going to tell you what. But it makes me slightly sad... (now, wasn't that annoying?!)
All this heat makes me apathetic. I don't want to do anything. And ballroom today was GROSS! We were all sweaty. I've decided Monday I'm just going to go naked. Okay, maybe not. but it would make things more interesting.
Well, I'm going to go outside and ruin some more skin cells.

No comments: