Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Hehe. I'm working on Shannon's birthday present. It's fun. I would say what it is, but I think she reads this. At least if she hasn't lost the link...
I'm kind of sad. I had to add a class and now I no longer have no Friday classes... I was planning on working three days a week for two hours and they were planning on me working two days a week for three hours. How many people just randomly have three hours in their schedule? Not I. So I had to drop linguistics. A little sad. But the class I added is going to be taught by my teacher that I have now that I love. So it's not all bad. Plus I only have one more of my awful class left. YAY!!
I had an emotional breakdown on Sunday. It was really weird. One minute I was fine, packing my winter clothes up, listening to Pheobe's cd, the next I was hugging a sweatshirt and crying. I just bummed around for a while, randomly crying for no reason, and then got over it. And NY Nate was nice, so that made me feel better. Sometimes he can be great for self-esteem. Other times... not so much. :-)
I find it amusing that I can tell when people visit my webpage by when they take the quizzes I have on here...
I turned in my final draft of my story today. I hope she thinks I changed it enough. I only added like one and a half pages. But I didn't have that many things to fix. I really, really like it. I'm THINKING about sending it in to a competition. We'll see though. Thinking and doing are definitely two different things. And I'm much better at thinking than doing.

No comments: