Saturday, April 27, 2002

Well, I had written a perfectly nice entry last night about how lovely my birthday was and how much I love my friends and how much better this was than last year when almost everybody forgot and how embarrassingly nice my cake at prayer lunch was. But then my computer refused to publish my entry and I gave up and left. So that's all you get.
I MISS WHITNEY!! It's weird. She's hasn't even been gone a full day. And I want her here to hug and have fun with. Peggy and I both went through withdrawal last night. It was a little odd. Not that I don't love Whitney. But still. I shouldn't miss her already! What am I going to be like this summer, going through withdrawal with all my friends... Even though Whitney has developed a distinct like of seeing me blush... Which is kind of amusing because she doesn't realize that I blush really easily and have worked hard for the past six years to learn to control. And now I have managed to eliminate blushing from most topics. She has discovered one of the few that I can't control. She doesn't realize, though, that she could tease me about any guy that I have ANY vague interest in and I would probably blush. And it's her fault that I blush anyway. And school is almost over. And it doesn't matter anyway because I think he likes Sara...
Peggy says that boys are the root of all evil. I say they are the root of confusion...

No comments: