Thursday, May 11, 2006

Like Applesauce through a fork...

Eating applesauce (and pudding) with a fork can be very difficult. It is a feat only to be attempted while at the peak of one's prime, while completely sober and paying complete attention to the applesauce. Otherwise, the applesauce might escape its culinary fate and be resigned to mold away in a pile of garbage somewhere. And you know what that means? The terrorists have won.

Anyways, if I suddenly disappear someday and no one knows where I've gone, the police totally should check out him, because he has already threatened to kill me. And no, it doesn't matter who started what, because I'm still missing, people. Show a little concern here.

Sigh. Me vanishing reminds me of the first time I met my boyfriend (who shall hereafter be called Spyboy)'s friends. I called it friend bootcamp. Anyways, we drove up to podunk Indiana for a concert, then went and visited his friends at Purdue. We were supposed to come back Saturday night, but he really wanted to stay, so we slept on the floor while another couple slept on a couch. It was a little strange. Anyways, my phone had died and when I got back, I had like 6 voice mails, 15 im's, and 8 messages on the board outside my door. It was cute. My friends were all worried about me... AWWWwww... Not as much of an aww as when they threatened to kill any guy who hurt me (or rip off his balls. I can't quite remember, but it was something suitably violent).

And who knew Flattop Grill was in Fort Wayne? Seems random... We have restaurants in Chicago, DC, and Fort Wayne... Chicago people? Have you been? If you haven't, you apparently should go. People RAVE about it here and they are all around the Chicago area. I'm going to drag Spyboy there tomorrow night. It is convienently located near my gym. Where I again saw someone naked last night. Is it to much to ask to put a bra on BEFORE you stand around blowdrying your hair?

Speaking of hair, I'm getting my hair cut today!! Whee!!! I love haircuts...

2 comments:

Liberal Banana said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! You have attractive older people at your gym? Because at mine (ex-gym, that is) there are only fat, nasty old women. Guh-ross. (Guh-rohs? Guh-rowse?)

I am with you on eating inappropriate foods with spoons. Try yogurt. NO GOOD.

Rebecca said...

The naked people are older, yoga types, I think. I try not to look much, though they tend to wander and do stuff like put on lotion. There are also some larger older women, but they usually at least put on underwear. It's the lack of underwear that gets me... The half-naked woman I saw yesterday was young, though.

Yes, and I'm about ot move on to eating pudding with a fork. I really need to steal some plastic spoons from Au Bon Pain.