Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Sad Haiku

My heart is breaking.
He needs to think about
Us. I'm dying inside.

SB told me last night that he thinks we should break up. And not for any reason that I can be mad at or hate him for. But because he thinks I deserve better and that we might be on different paths. I asked him to give us one more chance, that I should be the one to make that decision. He said that he needs to think about it over the weekend and we'll talk on Sunday. I didn't sleep last night, I'm constantly close to tears, and I'm trying to figure out what I can do and what I did wrong. And I'm cursing my naivety years ago when I thought having a broken heart couldn't possibly be worse than being constantly alone. I don't really want to talk about it any more right now, but if we do officially break up on Sunday, I can almost guarantee this blog will not be updated much for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Thats soooo sad, i luv ur haiku. it might be hard 2 let him go, but trust me u will let go and u'll find sum1 else.. :) Cheer up!!

Unknown said...

haiku's have to be 5 sentence, then 7 sentence, then 5 sentence again