Friday, December 12, 2008

We All Fall Down

SO I was going to post about how today was the day of success. Not only did I manage to finish my paper (final one for this semester! Whee!), I had what I thought was a brilliant moment at the end. I’m not sure, though. That was a couple of hours ago and now my brain is dead and I’m not sure of anything. Plus I’m getting my “I’m done with chaos and everything and now can get sick” sickness, so I really am pretty spacey.

I did manage to not text him last night. I wanted to, but I didn’t. It was going to be kind of mean. The word “liar” would have been used. But then I tried to come up with why I would want to text him this morning, and I don’t have any real reason. I’m not even looking to get a response any more. And why should I care if he knows or doesn’t know how I’m feeling? He clearly doesn’t care, so why bother. He knows he was lying, he knows I didn’t think we could be friends. If he wants to make amends, he can contact me and then we’ll hash it out. In which case, my response will probably be along the lines of why would I want to be friends with you after you treated me like you did?

I’m also feeling antsy and pissy and willing to dismiss anyone at the slightest provocation. Okay, that might be a BIT extreme, but I am awfully cranky. I think I’ll sit at home tonight, watch Christmas movies, and drink hot cider.

No comments: