Wednesday, April 10, 2002

"No, that's pizza," I want to tell them. "Pizza wants to be free. Concentrate on liberating pizza from evil pizzerias. Information, on the other hand, really hates being free, and is never happier than when manacled to a wall, like Kirk and Spock in some piece of late 70s bondage-oriented slash fiction-Neil Gaiman
I just thought that quote was really funny. I mean, I would definitely be cool with liberating pizza. Anyway. It is a gorgeous day out there. Why am I inside? I really have no idea. I should be out there, trying to get my pale skin up to some symblance of normal. Instead of the PALE whiteness that it is now. Though I will NEVER go to a tanning bed. Personally, I don't see much point. And if Michelle becomes president, it'll be illegal anyway. So, why get in a habit I'll have to kick? Maybe the good weather will make my mini-rose bush start blooming again. It stopped when I left it here over spring break... no water for a week will do that to a plant.
Oh, scariness! There is a Rockapella version of... Gangsta's paradise! HOW HORRID IS THAT!?!?!
I'm a little bit upset. Three RA's have been fired. They weren't back in the dorm when they were supposed to be for the Championship game. Okay. So they messed up a little. Though one of them went to visit his mom who had just gotten in a car wreck. And the other two say they misunderstood the rules. They shouldn't be fired! And one of them is TJ. He's cute. I don't think any cute guy who is a RA should be fired. Unless they do something absolutely horrible.
Well, I fell into the trend. I bought a Finals shirt today. But I don't care. I AM A BASKETBALL FAN!! I know some of you can't understand that. But screw you. I like it. :-)

No comments: