Tuesday, April 09, 2002

okay, Mr. Weatherman totally lied to me today. There is NO way it is in the mid-60's out there. Luckily I had a break between classes and could come back and get a jacket. Grr...
I registered today. Yay! Okay, I'm not really excited. I'm taking French, apparently with Zach which will definitely be odd, Music of the 70's and 80's with Michelle and one of her friends (YAY!), Junior Thesis writing, and... Linguistics!! THe sad thing is I'm actually kind of excited about that one. I'm only taking it because it fulfills my science requirement, but still. I think I'll like it. I hope I like it.
Something scary is happening. My 'type' is expanding.I used to find tall, skinny guys the most attractive. Now it's just... any guy. Well, not quite. I mean, I do have standards. But first to be added to the list was red-heads. Not all red-heads, but in general... (I can't say every, because there is this one red-headed guy in my class that really annoys me.) Now it's broader guys. Actually, it's pretty much any guy who isn't a dweeb. And yes, I know that word is so old. But I can't use nerdy or dorky, because they can be attractive, too. I mean, intelligent guys. mmmmmmmm.... ;-)
The wind keeps making my door sound like someone is knocking... It's really annoying.
I have come to a realization. Or, more accurately, an admittance. Whitney likes to call me repressed (and, no, not just sexually). I'm finally ready to admit it. Yes. Yes, I am. I feel like I need a support group or something. But seriously. I feel like I have to control every aspect of myself. EVERYTHING. No wonder I'm always tired! But I can't stop... Emily was asking me if I still felt like no one really knows me. And I kind of do. Sometimes people surprise me by knowing me better than I think they do. But still. I hold a lot back. Repress a lot of emotions. And I know it isn't healthy, but I can't help it. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!
Oh, side note. Since Peggy wants me to put up some writing and I promised Shannon a long time ago that I would let her read a poem I wrote, eventually I will post a poem. Just a little incentive for you to come back. As if my fascinating journaling isn't enough...

No comments: