Thursday, April 11, 2002

Peggy said that she and Whitney weren't making me a bitch, they were liberating the little bitch I already had inside me. Now I have a funny mental picture of a little person living inside me. Maybe she's the one who loves chocolate so much and has a desire to yell and scream and possibly hurt men with stilettos. I wonder if I could evict her. I wonder if I would even want to...
It is SO nice outside. Sadly, since I haven't shaved in a while, I'm wearing jeans. Blah. Whatever man, and I'm sure it was a man, came up with the idea that women should have smooth legs should be forced to shave his legs and then put bug spray on, WHICH REALLY HURTS!!!, and then shot. Plus I am running severly low on clothes. I had to wear silky underwear today, which had the effect of making my pants almost fall off. Constantly. I also had to wear my new shirt. Not that I don't like my new shirt. I just wasn't planning on wearing it for a while. I guess I'll just have to break down and do laundry tonight... Last time this semester, though!
Walking around campus was amusing today. Spring is the time when flowers bloom, trees bud, and high schoolers come to visit. It's horrible, but I laugh at the tours. I know, I was once one of them. But that was like forever ago! Okay, only two years, but still. And even then I felt like a dork. They walk around with their parents tagging along behind them, looking really lost with their little Steve and Barry bags. I never had a Steve and Barry's bag. Of course, I didn't want to go here. At all. It's amazing what a few rejection letters and a scholarship will do to convince you...

No comments: