Monday, April 08, 2002

so...tired.... I like living on the third floor, but sometimes I want somebody to pull me up the stairs. And Peggy and Whitney are having a bad influence on me. Quelle surprise. Not only are they making me a bitch, but they are also making me lazy. Does their evil know no ends? ;-)
I hate my medieval class. My teacher is such a moron. Seriously. I can't stand her in any way, shape, or form. She treats us like we are children. We have a story due next week. She gives us all these restrictions, like we can't make up people or essentially use any artistic license. Now she wants us to turn in all this info about our story, our plot, character info, setting, blah, blah, blah. And I don't want to do it. In fact, I don't think I will. Being in a 400 level creative writing class, I think I can handle a 7 page report/story. We always have to do so much crap in her class, pointless crap, idiotic crap, we don't know how to write crap even though half the people in there are english majors.
I'm listening to happy music to try and make me happy. It's not working. Too tired... I think I ate my motivation. Because it definitely has vanished. I register tomorrow. Have I even looked at possible classes? Nope. Of course not. That would be smart and planning ahead and we all know how wrong that is. And homework? I woke up today and remembered that I had to turn in a rough draft of a composition. Luckily there were so many rules and restrictions that it required no creativity or effort. So I did it in like ten minutes. I'm sure it sucked, but I'll get full credit for it. In case you can't tell, I'm alternating between incredibly tired and pissed. It's an odd combination.
I gave Nate my web address. Now I guess I can't rant against him...;-) It was kind of weird. He read my page, then said that sometimes he forgot that I had feelings. It was a bizarre thought. I couldn't get mad at him because I understood what he meant. Since I am completely not serious about anything with him... It made me think though...

No comments: